Monday, October 1, 2007

resignation

i can't take it anymore!

i'll pass my resignation letter on oct. 14 too bad my last day is the day that i'll celebrate my 2 yrs here in 1and1 but i have to move on, my health is suffering already! lately i've experience difficulty in breathing and unusual headaches. i can't risk my health just for this crummy company.

October 14, 2007

Marie Liza Navarrete
1and1 Team 1 (Chibogs) Supervisor
8/F i2 Building
Asiatown, IT Park
Salinas Drive Lahug
Cebu City

Dear Liza,

I am writing to you today to officially tender my resignation from 1and1 Internet effective November 14, 2007.

I never thought I would ever leave 1and1, but my health could no longer survive working two 8-hour shifts in two different companies. I have chosen to leave 1and1 since there will no unfinished business when I leave. Business will go on as usual. However, I am confident that my new role will help me move towards some of the goals I have for my career.

I cannot say enough wonderful things about all the people I’ve encountered in my years of service with the company, and especially about you and all the others in our team. I could not ask for a better group of colleagues. I have grown in many ways here and I will always treasure the opportunities provided for me by 1and1 Internet. Leaving the company is not an easy decision and took a lot of consideration.

Thank you for everything.


Sincerely,

Richell Ylanan
Technical Support Representative
Team 1 ( Chibogs)
1and1 Internet

No comments: